Headquartered in South Africa with numerous operational fixed sites throughout Africa, GES Aviation ensures that its operational capabilities can fulfill all service aspects within any complex austere environment on the African continent.
GES Aviation and selected strategic partners have met the requirements of the South African Civil Aviation Authority Regulations and other related operating regulations. GES’s strategic partner in Africa is National Airways Corporation (NAC). NAC has been operating throughout Africa for over two decades with capability to conduct air operations throughout the African Continent.
GES Aviation group complies with the general operating and maintenance standards set by the International Association of Oil and Gas Producers (OGP) and Basic Aviation Risk Standards (BARS).
- Government/Non-Governmental agency support
- United Nations support
- Emergency Medical Evacuation and specialist trauma support
- Offshore and Onshore Gas and Oil support
- Transportation and Cargo services
- Wild Life protection
- Mining aviation services support
- Geophysical Exploration support