GES Maritime takes an analytical approach to ensuring that today’s global risks and threats are clearly identified and explained to your management team. Our methodology for managing risk follows the Centre for the Protection of National Infrastructure (UK CPNI) framework and meets international requirements of the International Ship & Port Facility Security (ISPS) Code.
Our highly experienced and equipped team will work closely with you to develop a customized set of recommendations to assist you in identifying solutions to your problems. These solutions will ensure that any current or potential threat does not have a devastating effect on your operations. Given the experience within this organization, GES Maritime will provide solutions that have a proven track record to work both on larger projects or specifically developed for an individual’s needs.
GES Maritime’s services include the following:
- Security Policy Reviews
- Risk Assessments
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Project Security Assessments
- Business or Operational Assessments
- Regional and Country threat assessments
- Business Security Consulting
- Industry Standardization
- Continuity Planning
- Operational Security Services
- Crisis Response and Evacuation Planning
- Travel Management Planning and Security Awareness